Saturday, February 8, 2014

Book Review: Interview With A Master by Jason Luke

Interview with a MasterInterview with a Master by Jason Luke

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Holy crap. Holy crap. Holy crap.... That's my reaction after reading this AMAZING book by Jason Luke

"Husbands and lovers need to make the woman in their life feel conquered" -Jonah Noble
This entire novel is set up with freelance journalist Leticia interviewing BDSM Master Jonah Noble about his lifestyle. We don't know why he's set up this interview on his very personal life, nor do we know much about him. It's what he reveals in the interview that transforms our opinion of the BDSM lifestyle and our opinions of Jonah.
" 'Over the months that followed we learned about the lifestyle together. I guess you would call it "on-the-job" training.' I smiled to myself. I liked that line. I'd have to remember it." -Jonah Noble
Jonah is a gosh darn mystery that every woman wants to explore. This is one of the best books I've ever read. It's coming to us from a man who isn't an expert on the topic but someone who has encountered it in their lifetime. I don't think I've ever read anything that has summed up what women want from a relationship and a BDSM one at that.
"Every woman who is aroused by submission is also aroused by an alpha male who can tame her. These women aren’t looking for a husband in the bedroom who will make them feel safe and loved. [...] These women are looking for a man who is strong enough to conquer them. That way the woman can still feel vibrant and independent… but also feel comfortable submitting to their lover. That’s the turn-on for women. They don’t want to be submissives… they want to feel like they can’t resist submitting." -Jonah Noble
I think what I really loved about this book was that not only is the reader getting a behind the scenes of Jonah's past, but we witnessed to romance between Leticia and Jonah.

Overall, I think this is going to be a powerful book for relationships. Couples need to read these books to understand the dynamic of what they could pursue together. I'm giving this read 5 STARS out of 5 STARS because this book is an example of genius literature. This is what women and men should be reading.

Fingers crossed there will be a second book... please!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read by Taryn Lee on February 8, 2014
Reviewed by Taryn Lee on February 8, 2014
http://facebook.com/tarynleesblog



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment