Monday, February 3, 2014

Book Review: Fall (#4 Seaside) by Rachel Van Dyken

Fall (Seaside, #4)Fall by Rachel Van Dyken

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I WANT SO MUCH MORE! Before reading this book make sure you read the first 3 and 1/2 books that come before it! You'll be too confused if you don't!

Rachel VD wrote another amazing book to continue her Seaside Series. This book was different because there wasn't a whole lot of the usual gang: Alec, Dimitri, Nat, or Alyssa. This book was purely Jamie Hudson Jameyson and the girl he swears won't make him fall Priscilla S. Garcia, Alyssa's cousin. We start the book about a month after Nat and Alec's wedding, after the infamous kiss between Jamie and Pris. Pris is still upset with the rejection and Jamie can't get over how mesmerizing Pris is. One thing leads to another and they both start to grow a friendship. They both friend zoned each other.... FACEPALM! That was the first mistake. There are so many more crazy things that happen that ultimately get them to the point of the FALL.

The humor in this book always gets me. Jamie is so witty, especially with Dimitri and Alec. It's absolutely one of my favorite parts of the book. The banter gets me ever time! Another great part is how the whole time Jamie label's himself as a whore, yet he's got the best of intentions when it comes to Pris.

"The last time I actually voluntarily talked to a woman without intentions of getting her into bed: Kindergarten" -Jamie


Overall, I think this is a fantastic read! I'm giving this book 4 STARS out of 5 STARS just because I felt I would have liked a little bit more... I'm greedy like that! There's supposed to be a continuation for Pris's sister Dani, which I'm excited about because I'm wondering who her love interest will be. I also can't wait to read more about the rest of the gang!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read by Taryn Lee on February 2, 2013
Reviewed by Taryn Lee on February 3, 2013
http://facebook.com/tarynleesblog



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment