Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Book Review: Meeting Trouble by Emme Rollins

Meeting TroubleMeeting Trouble by Emme Rollins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the first book I've read by Emme Rollins and let me tell you all... it's really good! This is a short quick read, but I loved it! I wanted a lot more by the end but I was really satisfied the way the story progressed! This book was free at the time I read it so that's mostly what enticed me to read it.

We've got Sabrina the nice Kindergarten teacher by day, but at night she's basically a teen with the biggest crush on the lead singer of the band Trouble: Rob Burns. Yummy Rob Burns is the center of every one of Sabrina's fantasies! So when she accidentally locks him out of his own concert because she couldn't find the entrance to the dang concert...things turn from fantasy to reality for Sabrina.

Overall, I don't want to give away too much of the plot because it's a short read. But I enjoyed how it was straight to the point. I'm giving this 4 STARS out of 5 STARS. I cannot wait to see what else Emme Rollins has for me to read next!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read by Taryn Lee on November 18, 2013
Reviewed by Taryn Lee on January 1, 2014
http://facebook.com/tarynleesblog

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment