Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Book Review: Mystery Man (#1 Dream Man) by Kristen Ashley

Mystery Man (Dream Man, #1)Mystery Man by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I swear sometimes I find a book that just calls to me. This stand-alone book was beyond great. I fell in love with the hero and heroine. Their love story is so powerful. I've read Mystery Man about 5 or 6 times now. It's just so good. Superb writing. Superb character development. And super hot mystery man.

Gwendolyn Kidd has been having nightly one night stands with the man of her dreams... yet she doesn't even know his name. Her friends tell her she's out of her mind. One friend tells her to keep on for the wild ride. He only comes at night. He finds her in her room. She doesn't see his face. Until he reveals himself as the sexy, mean, alpha male Cabe "Hawk" Delgado. He wants her as his, but he's holding back. He has his own demons and he's not quite sure what he's doing with Gwen. She can't stand his bossiness, but she isn't fooling anyone. There's major heat between them. So much chemistry. And a whole lot of lovin'. Together, they must deal with Gwen's druggie sister who is slightly crazy. She's gotten herself in quite the mess and it's up to Gwen and Hawk to help get her out of it.

Kristen Ashley wisely chose to name this series Dream Man... And let me tell you. She hit it on target. I want a Hawk in my life so badly. He's a broody alpha male with the body to prove it.

Overall, I recommend this book to anyone who likes a mean alpha male. There is just something so hot about a man who takes charge of his woman with the love to prove it. Definitely 4 stars out of 5 stars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read by Taryn Lee on September 5, 2013
Reviewed by Taryn Lee on November 12, 2013
http://tarynleesblog.blogspot.com

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment