Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Go Nuts for Donuts!

Dear Food Finders,

Last weekend I went to San Diego to visit a friend at school. On the way down there, I saw a Krispy Kreme donut shop on the side of the road, and being the food lover that I am, I just had to pull off the freeway and check it out!


Look at those donuts! They have a whole window in the shop that shows exactly how the donuts are made. Especially the delicious glaze that falls over the donuts! DELICIOUS!!

The conveyor belt really caught my eye. I really love this place! I recommend it to anyone and everyone who needs something to feed their sweet tooth.

But don't be too worried because one donut isn't going to ruin your healthy living. Think of it as treating yourself! HEY! You deserve it! ;-)

If you're wondering, then yes, I took a dozen home to my family. :-)

TTXO

No comments:

Post a Comment