Friday, May 9, 2014

Book Review+Tour Goodies: That Which Destroys Me by Kimber S. Dawn

BOOK REVIEW

That Which Destroys MeThat Which Destroys Me by Kimber S. Dawn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Find this Review at Taryn Lee's Book Blog

A gifted copy was provided by the author for an honest review.

Alright. So let's talk about this book. This Book. Maybe I'm still in shock, but it's been 24 hours since I finished the book and I'm still deeply going to say that I wasn't a fan of this book. Now my rating isn't going to seem like that, but that's because it's a good book...

Stella is just out of school and she needs this year long internship or she will go no where in her chosen career. But her boss just so happens to be badass alpha BDSM sexpert Wesley Jacobs of Jacobs' Publishing. Together, their lives are going to ignite, but when we find out Stella has a crazy stalker, we don't know if or when it will burn them to the ground.

Sooooo. I'm giving this book 4 STARS out of 5 STARS... and I'm sure y'all are wondering why if I wasn't a fan. And the reason is because this book was written very well. The writing flowed smoothly. I found myself growing attached to the characters. I think the last 10% of the book just had me frustrated and that's why I didn't enjoy the overall book.

Overall, I think this book is something different. It's something to read when you don't want those lame insta-love reads. This is going to dig deep into you and give you the feels! I think if I come back to this book in a year or two, I might find myself having sat on the material enough to finally accept what was written.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read by Taryn Lee on May 7, 2014
Reviewed by Taryn Lee on May 8, 2014
Taryn Lee's Book Blog on Facebook

_____________________________________________________________

MAY 4, 2014:

Just found out this has been banned from Amazon... Censorship isn't cool!

Not banned anymore... It's live: http://www.amazon.com/That-Which-Dest...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment